Sunday, February 09, 2014

love and romance



I think we're all gals here - one day I will have to share with you all, one of my passionate romances. Not that there was a lot of them but I have at least one good love story in me that doesn't include the husband. It was when I was divorced. 

In fact, when I think about those single years after my divorce I could write a book on the funny things I got myself into. I guess with me turning 60 next month, it has me thinking back over my life. Guess I will be doing a lot of that this year!

Hmmmmm, let me think about it. Maybe I will and maybe I won't. We'll see. 








2 comments:

  1. There were five years between husband number 1 and 2. I think I'll leave it at that. Ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets see, for me, there was 6 years between #1 and #2.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts