Tuesday, January 07, 2014

venting before I do something that would land me in jail



Oh today we've had a lot of emotions and tears. Char misses talking to Roy (he couldn't pay their phones) so they are going on 2 days of not talking or texting. Boy I know I'm getting old when the first thing that comes to my mind is, "No biggie".

I love the husband but a day or two of not talking would be kinda nice.

Plus she told me their car tags are due next month. (Roy has the car)

And one more thing - his church got all involved - the Pastor talked to the Husband and I to get us, "on board" with trying to save their marriage. and then NOTHING. She tried calling up there and the Pastor is not in and her mentor is not in. And I am not good at this. Because both the Husband and I REALLY want to go up there - slam him against the wall, and tell him what we REALLY think of him.

Instead, I have to close my mouth - comfort her. I hate to see her cry. It's pitiful to see a grown woman cry over a stupid man. She did say, her Mom advised her to give Roy a year (10 months) and if he does nothing, then cut him loose. I totally agree with that. At the least, she should get a legal separation to protect herself. 

Plus she has some beliefs about divorce and her "salvation" that I don't agree with. Come on now -

 photo credit: farzadlaw.com/family-law




6 comments:

  1. "No biggie." Haha. How long have they been together? She is young. Guess I'm doomed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 years and I am doomed too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you really needed to vent, which is better than murder followed by goal..............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah at times, I get fed up and explode on this blog. It's my only way to stay sane through all of this.

      Delete
  4. I am not going to get started on what I think of churches. Some are good, but I know some really bad ones.
    Two days? Maybe time from talking to him will give her a little clarity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know more bad churches than good ones.Not saying this church is bad but they are human and they made some promises to her and they are not keeping them and that makes me very angry.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts