|60 year-olds don't look like they used to!|
Just got back from my morning walk - oh the weather is spring-like here. Might get into the 80's by Wednesday. I want to garden, but you just know it - once I do then our "winter" will come and kill all my new plants. Maybe some potted plants, but then again, it's going to give me a false sense of spring. Although, when I think of February I think of Spring more than I do March. I know I know....whatever!
Speaking of March - It's a big month and year for me. I plan to celebrate all year. My 60 years on this earth and I am still kicking it! So within the next few months I plan to:
- schedule a doctors appointment for a complete physical -
- go to the dentist (I hate going to the dentist)
- buy a couple of new outfits
- get my hair cut and styled
- get my eyes checked and new eyeglasses
- get a good picture of me
- Drink wine and have fun!