Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Inspired and hopeful for the new year





For some reason, being back over here at my old blog, INSPIRES ME!  Now I don't want to set myself up for failure and have you all expecting great posts from me. I am not quite sure what my inspirations will look like.  Writing? Humor? Creative Writing? or just the usual bitching and complaining I do so well.

I do have some cleaning up around here, I need to do. I visited some of your blogs, many I lost track of. So many of you have re-decorated and re-named your blogs. Wow. Some of you even have gone like "professional" looking. Wow, I'm impressed! (Not Really) :-)

While I may change a few decorative things on here - I will continue my emphasis on this being my personal blog WITHOUT promotions, giveaways, and ads.  I need it to be a place where I can really lay down my hair and tell it like it is. I need a place to complain.  I've always liked to keep my personal blog and my business blogs separate for those reasons. No one on those blogs want to hear me sing the blues. I have to be up up all the time.

I'm anxious to re-connect with some of you - maybe do a few blog hops. I haven't done any in a LONG time but please SPARE ME THAT Liebster Award, pleaaaaase????

6 comments:

  1. I think that award died down. I haven't seen it around as much. Glad your Happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I did my part to snuff out that award. Happy New Year, if I haven't already wished you one.

      Delete
    2. I've backtracked this far and found a misspelling. Egads!
      *you're*

      Delete
    3. I can't see it. Don't you just hate that?

      Delete
  2. I'd like to change up my blog a bit, too, but I don't have much time nor do I know what I want to do with it. lol Oh well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your blog - looks good to me. Sometimes all you need to do is change the layout or reposition stuff.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts