Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's GOOD to be Home




I have been locked out of this blog since May 16, 2013 - I FORGOT my password. I lost the verification code and listed my home phone as my phone and could not receive the text. Lets just say I was screwed.

Just a minute ago - I thought of my password. I went in and low and behold it worked and here I am. I am back.

I had to open up a new blog - My 2nd Cup of Coffee and tried to find you all - but was unable to. Only about 20 or so, actually re-found me.

I will begin the new year, with this blog - I've had this blog a long time.

Must be a sign for a good year. I was just telling my friends on the other blog, that I felt HOPEFUL for the new year, but could not put my finger on what it was - that I was feeling hopeful for.

Its good to be HOME! 


3 comments:

  1. Yay! That is weird. I wonder what triggered your memory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. That was the longest I ever took to try and remember something. I know I was never going to give it up - I kept trying at it once a month or so, answering questions and forgetting some of the security questions that had me blocked. NOW I will write everything down. Crazy!

      Well at least I haven't totally lost it. Okay it's a bit slow...but not lost! :-)

      Delete
    2. I just now saw what you wrote on the last post - asking google to unblock me. Too bad I had comments on moderation.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts