Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's a New Years EVE MIRACLE!


There's no place like home


 I thought the previous post was the last one for 2013 but it's NOT. I just had to break the good news for you all. 

After 7 months of being LOCKED out of my old blog, I finally remembered my password. Thank God it wasn't my ATM password. I had just finished the last post - I signed off and my old blog came into my mind. I missed it.  I had to desire to try and sign in once again. I put in the first thing that came to my mind and it worked.  I did have to answer some security questions and they phoned me and gave me a number to paste in and here I am. Or there I was - I was HOME. 

The Plan

I will import all the posts from this blog over to the original one. Within the next couple of days. So be sure you are following me on the other blog - My Morning Cup of Coffee

8 comments:

  1. I love miracles! I am glad you were able to get back into your old blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and me too. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back!! happyNew Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got your blog back! It seems like 2014 will be a fortunate year for all of us.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really believe that as well. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  4. Good for you! Isn't it weird when all of a sudden something just pops in your head? It's a nice kind of weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yes it is a nice kind of weird. I knew I wasn't going to give up. I knew it would come to me one day....

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts