Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The attack of the one-eyed-headache




It started yesterday when I had one of those one-eyed headaches. My vision on that one eye was blurred and I just felt nauseous. So I went to bed. I felt "off" all day. Today I wake up, the one-eyed headache is gone but I still feel extremely sleepy and tired.  All I have done all day was go in and take naps. Three of them today so far. I think it is a combination of me reacting to the gloomy weather and all the stress.  It's been overcast now for 3 days and I am feeling it. It's cold too.






2 comments:

  1. That's a migraine, isn't it? I used to have them, and they interfered with my vision and were very painful. I hope you feel better. I know you're under a lot of stress.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the good old migraine! I am much better today but still feeling nauseated and tired. My eye lids hurt too. Nothing helps except sleep.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts