Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Yes I can!




I can handle anything life throws at me. I pretty much have to! Now that does not mean, I won't at times, fall apart or get depressed or want to curl up in a ball in the corner and just cry.  I have to keep going no matter what.

Honestly it could be worse. We could be fighting a terminal illness. Another loved one could die. To me those are the main life-type events I have problems dealing with.

So yesterday was a busy and productive day for me.  BTW, Miss Buster is fine. No parasites, all tests came back negative. Not going to worry about having to put the $201 on a care credit card.  Thank God I had it and I could. She has to take a liquid medicine that she hates - 3-4 small meals a day and rest. We are doting on her, even more than we already do. She loves it.

It was an Avon day all day - I even recruited a friend from Virginia, to sell - at least through the Christmas selling season. Now - there is no more of me just dabbling - I need to get out there, throw caution to the wind and sell.

Today I have to get myself ready for that parking lot sale on Sat. AND get into that RV and clean it up. It is so cute though - much better than what they were living in. A tacky garage studio that is smaller than our 34 x 10 motor-home. A queen-size bed, TV, AC, kitchen, living room. They have their own bathroom. (We used to call it our "on-suite") We do have to get the furnace fixed and soon. All the houses here have hook-ups for RV's, so that is easy to do - except no sewer hook ups so, we will have to take it to a dump station every couple of weeks. No problem.

I had a awesome sleep last night, so that is why I seem so positive today. Sleep works wonders, doesn't it?

2 comments:

  1. I am so very glad and happy that things are turning a corner. I am so happy for Miss B. I think that a lot of blogger friends had you on the assembly line belt to speed up help to you.
    I think if I got better sleep, things would turn, but I just can't do it. Too much stress and too hard to relax enough to sleep.
    I hope that the kids can get their lives straightened up. I have been there many times, and sometimes you have to totally give up everything and just start over. I wish them much blessings and luck in doing so.
    Please take care.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty good at handling what life throws at me as well, as my mum says we have no choice we just brush off the crap and maybe have a shower the carry on with life. Both my life and my mums life are pretty busy so we don't have time to let stuff get on top of us..........

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts