Monday, October 21, 2013

my cat



Around 4 am our little kitty, Miss Buster started having watery black stools and vomiting. She is meowing a loud, cry - she's in pain. She woke me up at 6am and I knew right off something was wrong. Called the vet - she needs to be seen. So 8am, I'll be there. Gosh I hope there is nothing serious. She is 14 years old.

She was fine yesterday and has never shown any signs of illness. She goes outside, but stays in the comfort of our backyard. I call her our garden kitty.  She loves to be with us.

I hope this isn't her end. She is one of the best cats we have ever had.

6 comments:

  1. Praying that everything is going to be ok. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All tests came back negative and no parasites. Must of been an isolated event. She is tried and a little weak but doing well. And yes is eating - 3-4 small meals but at least she is starting to eat!

      Delete
  2. Poor baby. I hope she's OK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's much better - thank you.

      Delete
  3. My neighbor's cat lived to 26!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow - yeah I know they can live long. My longest living cat lived to be 17.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts