Monday, October 07, 2013

Fall is in the air




I am loving our weather. It's been sunny and mild - during the day and it gets down to about 45 at night. Nice.  The trees are starting to turn as well.  We even have snow now on Mount Shasta. Always a beautiful sight after a long hot summer.

Busy Week

This week I have been asked by Curves management to set up a table inside to display all of Avon's Pink Cancer jewelry. I paid for some 10 bracelets to sell on the spot and one of each of the necklace, pin, and Christmas ornament as display - to take orders. I don't have to stay there - just set up the table and they keep an eye on it for me.

At the end of the month, we are having a Fall Boutique in the strip-mall that Curves is in. I get to have a table for free and I will display Avon and Barefoot Books.  I have totally neglected my other businesses for the one that flopped. Grrrrrr.



photo credit: SP8254 via photopin cc

3 comments:

  1. Fall is in the air here too. 56° right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our weather here has been lovely, nice and sunny a bit hot though had to have the A/C going a few times during the last week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts