Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Tax Man WRONG




Because we practically have a 24 hour home - I'm powering down - when the Husband is getting his game-face on for work.  So It's 10:30 pm and he goes out to get the mail.  Then he goes through it - then he shows me this "THIS IS NOT A BILL from the IRS.  Basically they are saying we owe $1100 more for the 2011 tax year.  WHAT????  WE paid them off and it was nearly $2000.  NOW they want more?  My goodness, you can't get blood from a friggen turnip.

Needless to say, I started to get sick - with nerves. I could feel a anxiety attack starting - and while I do not like to take drugs if I don;t have to, I dug around the medicine chest for my dogs Diazepam (Valium)

Soon, I was calm and ready for bed.  It's amazing how that stuff works.

I don't need it now - I woke up realizing it is still THERE but I just told the Husband, I can't handle it. So later today he is going to get out all of our tax stuff and go over everything.  He says they are wrong.  YEAH I think they are wrong too, but THEY think they are right or they wouldn't of notified us.

Well we don't have it. In fact, it would be a hard for us to even pay $100 a month right now.  I mean, come on people.  Why us?  We are not rich, far from it. We have been struggling now for the last 4 years.  I'm not a swearing-kind-of-gal but when I am mad, I do and this totally pisses me off.

6 comments:

  1. That is total crap! I hope everything turns out right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your troubles, but I couldn't stop laughing about the dog's valium.

    Hopefully they are wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bummer. Right now I have one thing after another going wrong with the car. Just when I think I won't be having to spend any more money, boom! another thing happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My taxes are ridiculous and out of control. I'm on a tight budget, too.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap! That sucks I sure hope some dope sent that letter and it's just a clerical error.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get that tax situation straightened out and you are right. The IRS does make mistakes, so it could be you are correct and they just need more information.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts