Friday, August 23, 2013

blah post






Is it my imagination but did August go by fast?  

We've missed appointments due to the fact that we are thinking it's still earlier in the month.  Plus August is so LONG. 

Last couple of days, I haven't felt good. Nothing major - no sniffles, or nothing like that, I just feel blah.  I think it's probably due to my quickie trip. Yesterday I had to attend a meeting with the VFW Ladies Axillary.  We are starting up a new one (The old one was disbanded years ago) and so we are trying to get the required 10 new members to all be at our first real meeting at the same time. I might have to hold office but if I do, I will do something easy. I'm not a joiner - but I love the military and veterans and they do good things in the veteran-community.  Plus if I have to join anything, I'd rather join when it is just starting and no one really knows what they are doing. I hope it will be fun. I do need to be a bit more social than I am. It's good for living a long life. 

Blah blah blah....that's how I am feeling. I am sick of hot weather. I can't wait for Fall. The kids around here are all back to school.  It's quiet in the neighborhood, once they catch the bus.






8 comments:

  1. I cannot believe August is almost done, where did it go?

    The heat here has given me the "blahs" too.

    Good for you for putting yourself out there and joining; veterans are the best.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I hope I enjoy it. I know the men in the VFW really need us and doing all that they can to help us get started.

      Delete
  2. I'm sick of hot weather, too.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well you have a LONG time to go, being in Florida. Drastic changes here will take place around October - 90's probably through September. 80's in October and then all of a sudden it drops! When that "storm door" opens out in the pacific, it ushers in our rainy season and colder temps. I can't wait! :-)

      Delete
  3. Your quickie trip? Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah maybe - I have been busy and time does fly when you are having fun. Wait...that would mean I was actually having fun this month???

      Delete
  4. No not your imagination it went by super fast like in a blink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seems everything does these days.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts