Monday, July 01, 2013

Required field must not be blank - ignore warning





I start this patriotic month of July running late - on everything - not to mention just some weird things going on with this blog. 

  1. Woke up late - 8:15 am. 
  2. Dashed out the do some grocery shopping at 10 am. 
  3. just now, sitting down to eat my breakfast - at 1:23 pm.

Also, this blog is acting up - I keep getting a error message saying:
Required field must not be blank Ignore warning.

Then when I try and get out of this - it says that my blogger account has been disabled. 

I don't know if this will even go through - so I will give it a good try and then if it does not - then I got a problem.  If it does,  then you have the problem - trying to make sense of all of this. 

NEVERMIND - I figured it out.

6 comments:

  1. I don't like being on Eastern Time. Everything starts so late. Sorry, that's what I got from your post. How's it going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and blogger are really going at it lately huh? Sorry for your troubles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I get messages like that they make me want to scream............

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having problems with blogger lately. Very annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't feel bad, I had problems with Blogger from the beginning! I used to work in IT and that makes me feel all the more worse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep getting that warning, too.

    I like your blog so far, would you follow me back if you get the chance?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts