Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Yea me







I lost another pound!  

They may not be big losses, but I am slow but surely, chipping away at it.  March 2, 2014 is my date - 60 years old and I want to be a size 5.  I'd like to be 125.  It depends - I haven't been that weight for about 14 years.  It might be too thin for me at age 60.  I'm noticing, that my feet must be losing some weight. I've always been a size  5 1/2 shoe.  But lately I have been wearing a size 6.  Seems my shoes are feeling lose -

TIME for new shoes!!!! 


 ..................................

last month


PS - Later this afternoon, my niece finds out whether or not it's going to be a boy or a girl.  I am so excited I could spit!

  ..................................


 photo credit: Scurzuzu via photopin cc

9 comments:

  1. So awesome about the niece, and about the pound. YAY YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She should be calling me soon. I am so jacked up...

      Delete
  2. Congrats. I'm 5 foot 5 and my skinny doc thinks I should be 130. Didn't Kathleen Turner say you had to choose between your face or your arse if your're over 35? Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm more hung up on having a skinny arse, than a beautiful face. Maybe it's because I am nearing 60, but I am starting to "embrace" all those lines and wrinkles on my face.

      Delete
    2. My face is my face is my face. I want the skinny arse.

      Love,
      Janie

      Delete
    3. I think Coffee Lady could pull off a skinny arse. She has a nice full face for 50-something. That's a compliment. I think I saw a pic of Janie's face once. It was the size of a mini postage stamp! Ha!

      Delete
    4. a full face? Hahahahaha - its always been a round fat face. But I have wrinkles and lines and stuff. I'll have to post a recent picture soon. Then I will take it down. I don't want anyone posting my full face on someone's naked body.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the upcoming birth! I have a year and 4 months until 60. I hope to be in a size 5 by then too!! Yeah, one more pound gone!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. we are doing this together.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts