Saturday, June 08, 2013

Today should be the last day


It got to to 110 yesterday. When it gets this hot, I honestly cannot tell any difference between 110 and 112.  It could be worse - I could be in Red Bluff.  "They" are saying we may get thunderstorms tomorrow and Sunday and a cool down to the 90's.  The scary thing is, today we have wind.  Just hope no one throws a cigarette out their car window.

Today I have to go to a VFW women's axillary meeting. (more busy-women stuff) We are trying to raise money for the Vietnam Memorial up at the Veterans Cemetery.  -  After the meeting,  I'm going to hit a huge antique show and then literally "chill" the rest of the day.  We had wanted to go up to the Lake but this morning it was already in the 90's at like 6am and I just don't want to be out in it. 

Fall is looking real good to me right now...cool crisp days and nights. Ahhhhhh


10 comments:

  1. I hear ya. I spend the summer looking forward to fall.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it is 112 degrees outside, what temperature is your air conditioning, 95? I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I answered you in the blog post today

      Delete
  3. Long way to go until fall. LOL

    Oh, and by the way, I had to move my blog. Here's the new link:

    http://skyandsurf.blogspot.com/ Please be sure to add / change this to your blogroll, blog-lovin, or however else you follow me. :) Thanks! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you too? Okay I am signed on....Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  4. I hope you get a cool down for at least a few days. That heat long term would be miserable. Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was couped up inside for most of it.

      Delete
  5. Sound like it's hot in your neck of the woods! (Janie sent me - hope this new blog works out for you!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry and welcome. Glad you're here.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts