Saturday, June 01, 2013

100





It's back to HOT again.  We're supposed to hit the 100's for the first time this season, sometime this weekend.  My friend in Tucson told me they are awaiting their first triple digit as well. I hope they make it before we do - It's coming though...
I'm just not ready.  My body has to work up to it and get accustomed to it which I feel I am not yet used to it. It all seems like it is 100+ already.  So now it's stay inside time unless you're at the lake or under the trees in the mountains which sure sounds good to me.

Stayed up late last night and then got up with the little birdie's this morning. At about 8:30 am, I was starting to drag, so I went back to bed and that was after 2 cups of coffee. I slept 2 hours!  I don't like to go off my routine but I guess I really needed that extra sleep.

At least I was able to do the dishwasher and get 2 loads of laundry out of the way.

...................................

PS. I checked Tucson weather and they are already 10 degrees hotter than we are right now. So the 100 degree AWARD goes to my friend. They can have it!







13 comments:

  1. Yuck. I can't stand the heat. Hope the humidity is low.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to use my mind, to get through the heat of summer. I find if I don't complain about it and just accept it, I am fine.

      Delete
  2. First of all, Love that pic you found with the dogs! Hot here on the East Coast too, in the 90s and very humid, yuck! At least you get more of the dry heat in CA. Still, hot is hot! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah isn't that a cute picture? Yeah we are very dry up here in Nor Cal. Nose picking weather!

      Delete
  3. We are pretty steamy here ourselves today; and we rarely get steamy in Orange County! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be a HOT summer

      Delete
  4. Our weather is still doing the bi-polar thing. Upper 80's nod day, lower 60's the next. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that - bi-polar weather. Hey I'd love that. Every other day, I'd get a break and get some things done.

      Delete
  5. 100 is just too hot for me, I think 80 is perfect! It's a little cloudy here at the moment but hopefully it will clear soon and be sunny again by this afternoon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 80 is perfect, you're right. We do have incredible evenings up here though - once the sun does down it's beautiful and smells so good.

      Delete
  6. It's very hot and humid here in Florida.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been to Florida. Isn't it always hot and humid? I have a cousin that lives in Florida and she says the best month is Dec.

      Delete
    2. I live in northern Florida. From the end of October until May the weather is almost always beautiful. Temps are pleasant. It doesn't rain as much as it does during the summer. Some days it's actually chilly, but most of the time it's in the 60s during the day and gets down to the 30s or 40s at night.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts