Tuesday, May 28, 2013

UPDATE on weigh-in



Anybody read this article?  Don't just sit there = Sitting is the new smoking


Well after a beer and some cookies, I still lost 1 1/2 pounds.  It's the working out that I am finding is essential. I am now 156 pounds. WOW that is great.  But I won't really count this all until I get down to 149 because I have been 150+ for about 2 years and it was a struggle - although if I really am honest I didn't try that much to lose it like I am now. Sarge (my coach) said that by the time I get to be 60 which is March 2 next year, I should look fantastic if I keep up this pace. 

The totals since 1/17/2013

total inches - 11.75
weight - 12.88 lbs
total body fat % = -1.70
body fat = -8.11 lbs

since 1/17

bust  -2.25 inches
waist  -2.50
abdomen -3.75
hips  -1.25
thigh - 2.00 inches
arm  0

Here is Daisey at the Rescue that day we adopted her



11 comments:

  1. The abdomen stats are the most impressive. What kind of beer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just what one of my son's had bought - a Budweiser

      Delete
  2. That is one cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Daisey, ready to go to her forever home. Congratulations on being a loser. I'm one, too. Another five pounds gone in the past month, and five inches gone from my waist over three months.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just started exercising a month ago. Well long way to go. Hope I can keep up like you do. I hat exercising though.
    Sorry to hear about your old blog. Well following you on your new one. Hope you can visit mine too.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also following on bloglovin. The 3rd follower.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. following you back on bloglovin -

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts