Friday, May 31, 2013

the class of 2013 -




The Husband has been chomping at the bit, to "pop" that lump on the inside of Daisey's ear. I won't let him. That's why she is going into the vet today at 2:20.  Yeah it will co$t us, but it is safer and they probably can do it (lance it) without pain. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

That preschool graduation last night was so cute. They handed out programs, and inside were questions they asked these 4 and 5 years old's:

What does it mean to Graduate and go on to Kindergarten? 

Talyn:  It means I go to a BIG school.
Avery:  You sing songs and you have to be good or you go to the Principals office. Seriously!
Kaitlyn: It means you cannot cry when your Mom drops you off.
Anna: You are ready to just go BIG.

What are your summer plans?

Hayden: I am going to Disneyland, The beach, Mexico, Africa, China, and my Mom's work.
Emma: We're going to the volcano that changed. It squirts.
Ty:  I don't DO vacations.  I just swim.






Who is your favorite singer and your favorite song?

Emma: Justin "Beaver" and my favorite song is "As long as you love me."
Cade:  The boy who sings, "I'm sexy and I know it".
Landon: "Gangham Style" you know, the guy that sings it.





What do you want to be when you grow up?

Peter:  A cop and do cop stuff
Chace:  Just a person who does a great job, like my Mommy and Daddy.
Landon:  Batman.  He is amazing and cool. 
Hayden:  I want to be a teacher. I want to teach the kids art and how to lay down at nap like Teacher Bev.













9 comments:

  1. Ha ha... Justin beaver and I want to be batman when I'm older. I would so love to be a kid again, such innocent times x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the kids are cute and I always get a kick out of what they say.

      Delete
  2. That is cute.
    Hope Daisey does well at the vet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she got it popped. She did fine!

      Delete
  3. Haha! I like Ty and Landon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty is the class lover boy. When I got there, about 6 4-5 year old girls were chasing him around the school yard. He is a real LOOKER.

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad you didn't let your husband pop that. It would have been so painful for Daisy. I love preschool graduations. How well I remember The Hurricane's. It was adorable, and now she's all growed up.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually the vet did exactly what we could have done, other than she packed it with some anti-inflammatory. So far Daisey is doing fine and it has not filled up again. We keep it clean and drained.

      Delete
    2. My dog was given anesthesia. Maybe he didn't have the same think as Daisey.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts