Sunday, May 26, 2013

Okay now, on with the ranting...




I am totally pissed about all of this but it is my own fault.

All is well here - its been HOT and then it cools down and then it gets hot again.  That's spring for you. I'm actually enjoying it.  Today is in the 70's and to me, that is PERFECT weather.  It is supposed to rain later.

Last week we had some thunderstorms and a couple of neighborhood dogs freaked out and got lose and came into our yard.  So we contacted their owners and while we were waiting for them to come and pick up their frightened dogs, one of the littler ones snapped at my German-shepherd mix, Daisey Mae.  After they left we saw that she was bleeding. Then a day or so later, I saw she had this big lump on the inside of her ear and one of her "old-age" warts was bleeding.  So I took her in to the vet and $130 later, she is on antibiotics and some cream for both her boo-boos.

Of course this comes at the end of the month when we are down to slim-pickens. At least I didn't put it on her care account. Looks like beans and weenies till the first, for us.

The Husband is a sweetie for sure but even the sweet ones, get annoyed at their introverted wives.  He is pressing me to get back to going to church and boggling my mind with, "Is Avon a hobby or a business?"  I guess he just loves me and is starting to get concerned at me for being such a recluse. Yeah I have to admit, there is something UP with me and I don't know why it is starting to take on a life of its own, INSIDE ME.


I just don't want to go anywhere - do anything.  I am a big DRAG. 

Do you think I am mildly depressed maybe?  I have been taking anti-depressants since the early 90's.  For the last 5 years I have been taking effexor.

I'm just down - I'm bored and I don't like how I am.

Not to mention, we've been having all kinds of problems with our internet connection.  I think our wireless router is on the blink. 





4 comments:

  1. You took the effort to put your blog back in order. That took some effort and it proves that you're working on something you enjoy. Did you buy Decaf by mistake? I feel like I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I do enjoy the blogging...

      Delete
  2. Well, I'm not going to try to diagnose you. I take antidepressants on and off. I do well for several months so the doctor and I agree that I'll stop. Then something happens, like getting fired, and I go back on them. I'm on one now, and I've been very depressed lately. My dad died on Memorial Day, so this weekend always upsets me. I'm very lonely, but I don't want to go out to meet people, or if I meet people anyway, I don't want to be friends with most of them. I've tried two churches during the almost four years I've been here and didn't like either one. I just can't make myself try another one. So, I guess I kinda sorta know how you feel, but I'm not going to tell you to cheer up and snap out of it. If you take one antidepressant for a long period of time, I guess it can lose its efficacy. You might talk to your doctor about trying something different or supplementing what you're taking. I can't promise it will help, but it might.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. boy you sound like me - Sorry about your dad - I sure know how hard that is. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts