Sunday, May 26, 2013

Bear with me





I'm having FEED problems - So please bear with me as I try and fix all of this. It will be interesting to see WHO REALLY LOVES ME.  I am unable to get in touch with many of my former followers of course I may have had 90+ but only a loyal hand full or two, really followed.

Oh well, I am doing what I can - the rest is just fate or God or whatever.  If I blog it, they will come.  I have to just stand on that and do my regular venting and just don't worry about it. It's only a blog.


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure any blogger would be majorly bummed. I followed through Google Friend Connect, and it's working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who loves ya, baby?

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts