Thursday, April 25, 2013

V is for V-8

I won't eat Veal



 
Does anyone use Vaseline anymore? 





We used to eat Velveeta cheese when I was a child





I made Vichyssoise in Home Economics class in high school- That was the last time.





We have out-of-control Vinca growing on a hill in our backyard.





I once had a bout of Vertigo - It made me dizzy.






I was conceived in Newport News, Virginia at Fort Eutis when my dad was in the Army





 





    photo credit: Lablascovegmenu via photopin cc
    photo credit: stumptownpanda via photopin cc
    photo credit: dawnzy58 via photopin cc
    photo credit: Vineus via photopin cc
    photo credit: Marji Beach via photopin cc

    5 comments:

    1. Who knew you were already at 'V' ... no to Vaseline, veal & Velveeta. Yes to vichyssoise .. but only served warm/hot.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I won't eat veal either. I've been face-to-face with those adorable eyes.

      Won't eat lamb, either. Thanks to Mary and her little lamb.

      Seriously. LOL

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love Velveeta, especially with Rotel, Tabasco, and tasso. We use Vaseline in our office for various things.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I don't eat veal either. I still use Vaseline although not for my lips anymore. Funny about the verigo and me too.

      ReplyDelete

    Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

    Popular Posts