Monday, April 08, 2013

update on Tuesdays weigh-in that was this morning



Here are my stats:

Since Jan 17, when I first started this new program

I've lost a total of 9.50 inches
lost 7.30 lbs
1.10 total body fat %
4.85 lbs of that was body fat.

1.25 inches in the bust
2.50 inches in my waist
3.00 in my abdomen
0.75 in the hips
1.50 in my thighs

Not fantastic but am getting there and since I am taking the longer approach, with March 2, 2014 as my end date. I will be 60.  So if I keep doing what I am doing, I could lose another 28 lbs by my 60th birthday. and get back into a size 5 again. Can't imagine how many more inches that would be.

I can do this - I can do this - I can do this!!!!




3 comments:

  1. Yes, you can do this! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my appointment today, too. Yay us.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this! You can do this! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts