Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday weigh in, a rant and other assorted stuff




I dread today. I didn't "follow" the plan, so I am sure there will be a gain.  This is crazy.  I used to set out on a diet and I'd lose like 3-4 pounds a week. Now, it's so hard for me. I'm hungry all the time.

other assorted stuff

Avon and Curves have corporately joined a friendly business relationship with each other. Because of that 1 month free membership Avon gave to Reps at Christmas, is why I am there in the first place.  The Avon group here can be so catty and cliquey.  I don't dig that kind of crap. At least once a month, one of them go into "my curves" trying to get my business.  Fortunately they are loyal to me and tell them, that already have a avon-lady.

So it's happened again. This time, Avon is coming out with a line of Curves merchandise and so one Rep went into my Curves and want to do a "table" there for a week or two.  Last night, I attended our sales meeting and the DM hit me as soon as I walked into the door - telling me about this corporate arrangement and that both my local Curves and I have to comply. Which means, that other Reps can be there, taking business away from what would of gone exclusively to me.  WHATEVER!

Sure, I'll be there at some point, but I won't be there consistently - like 8 hours a day.  There will be shifts. These broads, are just that. They are greedy and competitive and don't care who they step on - while they move up. I just want steady sales. I don't want management. They want it ALL.

I sat there last night and just stewed in my own anger. Here I am, actually working out at Curves, shelling out a certain amount of money a month - and extra benefit was that I was able to "set up shop" there - although that was never my intention when I joined. I've never been "lucky" like that so when they asked me to be exclusively be their Lady,  I was delighted.

I'm just bugged and feel like throwing in the towel. ON both Curves and Avon. My "People Bug Me" Mood is starting the settle within me.

Marathon

I'm just going to say,  how awful that was - I feel for all those involved.  I could go on another rant, as to why these things happen but I won't. I am clearly in a "mood" this morning.  

Being a obsessive personality, I tended to watch the news, too much yesterday.  It bummed me out (rightfully so) and then I started to eat. I realized that I am an emotional eater. I had flour and I had sugar and I feel like hell, this morning; almost as bad as a hangover! And I am still hungry! 

It has my mind all messed up. My thinking is all messed up. I feel like crap. I'm mad about this curves/avon issue and I just feel like going back to bed and giving up. I also think that when these things happen, it's like PTSD for me when my son died. And it doesn't help that his 10 year "Heaven Date" is approaching soon.

EXCUSE ME, for the next few weeks - I may be more up and down than usual. However this is my place to rant and get things cleared out.  So bear with me...

I'm afraid it's starting...

PS - Plus yesterday would of been my Moms 79th birthday and I really miss her. 





11 comments:

  1. I'm with you too- I have the hardest time losing weight because when I eat clean, I end up being STARVING. It's not fun! Maybe I'll find a balance somehow. :)

    leslyni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate that hungry feeling. It's all about balance.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry you are feeling like crap. Maybe you'll snap out of it quickly. Go walk up that hill. I bet it will make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Climb the hill. Right now. Your endorphins will kick in.

      Love,

      Sarge

      Delete
    2. I didn't hike that hill but I worked hard at the machines yesterday. As much as I hate to admit it, it does help.

      Delete
  3. Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry you are going through this. Hang in there. I'm sure your son's Heaven Date and mom's birthday are huge factors. You'll get through this.

    :: hugs ::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah I know I will, I go down this road every year.

      Delete
  4. I can't pretend to understand your PTSD but I do understand how much you miss your mom. My mom has been gone for 14 years and sometimes it still overwhelms me. Don't worry about your Avon clients. I have an Avon representative and am not willing to change. We are loyal to those who know us and what we need. That's what counts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That is what I am hoping for. I'm sure I am making a bigger deal about this, then I need to.

      Delete
  5. I'm so sorry.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just keep ranting! Do whatever it takes to get through this time. We are here through the good and bad for each other.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts