Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The I's have it. - A Quiz



Music QUIZ 

Tony Bennett sang what song?

1. I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus?
2. I left my wallet in El Sequndo?
3. It never Rains in Southern California?
4. I left my heart in San Francisco?

Who sang,  "I can't help myself" (Sugar pie honey bunch)

1. Temptations
2. The Supremes
3. Four Tops
4. Ray Charles


 Iron Butterfly's big hit in the 60's was:

1. Inertiatic ESP
2. In- A- Gadda- Da-Vida
3. Instant Karma
4. Immortal Rites

Frank Sinatra made what song his own

1. I did it my way
2. If you could see me now
3. My Way
4. I was a Fool.

Answers tomorrow.    

All those who comment will get their linked blogs mentioned in tomorrows post - So be sure to include your blog Url if you want to be mentioned.






12 comments:

  1. Enjoying a cup of coffee and thinking about classic rock now.
    4,3,2,1
    Did I get it right? I didn't even cheat and go to google.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4,3,2,1
    Loved this quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tomorrow I will reveal the answers!!! hehehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eiother 4, 1, 2, 1 or the 2nd is #3... hmmm

    I like places where my age works for me, not against me. ROFL!

    http://www.skynsurf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4, 1, 2, 1
    I'll see you tomorrow so!

    Excellent idea :)

    auntyamo
    http://ficticiousamo.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4,1,2,3
    I also did not Google them. It makes me nervous that my answers are different from the first two people.

    Love,
    Janie
    www.dumpedfirstwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea, makes a nice change to have a quiz (Answers = 4,3,2,1)

    http://designsbyrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. 4-3-2-1....agree with the other 2. Some good songs...maybe 3 out of 4 that is, lol.

    A-Z

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun quiz! New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was a little slow getting here, but the quiz is fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I missed the quiz because my Internet service (Time Warner) sometimes sucks. While my Internet was sidelined, I saw Paul Anka on the View. He wrote "My Way" for Frank Sinatra. I may have missed the quiz but I did learn some more trivia. In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida is a favorite and when no one is home, I pull out my record and play it really loud. Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts