Tuesday, April 02, 2013

My Tuesday weigh-in - Yeah for me!



I done good!  I maintained. I didn't lose or gain. Actually I did lose some in the BMI.  So I am gaining muscle. 

I am eating better and making better choices. It's definitely a lifestyle change and just because there is a holiday, doesn't mean I can't make better choices. Yeah I'm pleased!  Next week, my Tuesday weigh in will be on Monday because she won't be there on Tuesday and it's also a biggie. It's when we measure all my body parts!

Slow but sure, I am getting there...

3 comments:

  1. That's great! But I'm confused; if your weight and height is the same, how could your BMI change? That's all it measures. :: scratches head ::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get it either but at Curves they have this gadget, that they program with my age, height and whatever - I hold it out in front of me and squeeze. Then it measures a number and then she divides the number. I looked for it and I found it here on Amazon. I guess it is called a Fat Loss Monitor. Check it out. http://www.amazon.com/Omron-HBF-306C-Loss-Monitor-Black/dp/B000FYZMYK/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hpc_1

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts