Monday, April 08, 2013

Monday stuff

has been rescheduled for TODAY

I could DO WITHOUT this today.  It's the big one too. The day they measure my body parts. I'm sure there will be some loss, but as for the weight part - ah, I didn't follow "the program" too good this past week. I didn't OVEREAT and I didn't indulge in sweets and flour - I just did not eat the amount of protein that I should have, at each meal.  I tended toward not eating therefore, my body probably went into that starvation mode.  Plus I had some minor GERD and I also pulled a muscle in my upper thigh. 

I know I know, EXCUSES excuses....

I'm trying them all out on you guys, before I have to face Sarge!

Another YUCKY MONDAY thing:


The Husband worked on our taxes last night - He said we are getting back around $700. I think he made a BIG mistake. So he is going over it again today.  I hate this!  I just KNOW, we will have to pay...it's probably the other way around.  Well $700 wouldn't be THAT bad. Last year we had to pay $1200.

Hall Closet Mishap

It's like 5:30 am and I hear this crash. I get up, can't seen anything. I go back to bed. Another hour later I hear another crashing sound. I finally get up and figure it is just the cat, doing her body slams against one of the bedroom doors, wanting to get up.

Then I notice, the closet clothes bar broke off and all our coats and jackets are laying on the floor. It just broke off.  So that will be on the "to do list" for today.

I also have to pay some bills, go to the bank, get some gas in the car...you know, Monday stuff.



10 comments:

  1. I was gonna do the taxes Saturday, then the mom thing came up...now I gotta get them done. Tues. nite. Wishing you and me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well obviously "G-Reader" on my phone doesn't like me GRRRR (How's that for G LOL). Twice I tried to comment only to have it quit on me.

    To be honest I can't really pick any one particular day to be one that I don't care for over the others. For me, Fridays are the day that get super hectic (Good thing is that Saturday is my "Relaxation Day" :-) Don't care much for mornings, but I do enjoy having some (somewhat) quiet time with a cup of coffee before the day hits.

    enjoyed reading (ok, I'll be honest skimming is more like it - as crazy as things get for me sometimes) a few (or more) of your posts. Keep up the great work

    Have a Great Day and G-d Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saturdays are my totally relaxed day where I try to do nothing. I usually nap without any guilt. Ohhhhhhh come Sat, come!

      Delete
  3. Good luck w/taxes and weigh in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they are still being done. Taxes, that is, not the weigh in. :-) That's now a done deal.

      Delete
  4. I seem to have the same not eating enough protein problem that you have. I'm not eating the wrong stuff. I just stop eating. As for taxes, I did mine during February. I owed $2500. Would you like to trade taxes?

    Love,
    Janie Junebug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you trying to do, make me barf? $2500? OM goodness I would totally fReAk.

      Delete
    2. Believe me: I freaked.

      Delete
  5. Wow! You don't like Mondays at all, do you? I just finished our taxes today. We owe! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep it's still in limbo.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts