Saturday, April 13, 2013

It's date night





Not for me!!!! But for the family I used to Nanny for - I am watching the girls for about 5 hours tonight so I get to work play.

I'm bringing over my books and some fun crafts that I LIKE TO DO - I have plans to take a walk up that hill. I'll trick them - I'll tell them,

"Lets take a walk." 

Once we get out, I'll say that we're going up the hill. Ages almost 3 and almost 5 will whine a little, but once they are going down the hill, they are glad they did it. Plus its good for my "senior" legs.

I will feed them dinner - whatever Mom has planned. We'll do some crafts - play the Wiggles and dance (good for my senior-body) and I will read to them and then they go to bed.

Then it's PARTY TIME for me. I get to watch HGTV and DIY till the folks get home. Or just hang with their dogs!

That's work! Plus I get some much needed cash, since we spent our wad for the month, paying property taxes and RV registration fees. Such is life.


photo credit: 31jefe via photopin cc

9 comments:

  1. I loved the 'good for my senior body' parts. :)

    Have fun with a-z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds so much more fun than moday. CCCComputer, out t=for a coffee, more compueter, sinbarge, dinner,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you work exercise into it! Smart! Hope you enjoyed the time after you got them down for bed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I did. I enjoyed my time with them.

      Delete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE HGTV! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yep, I watch it on demand to skip the commercials but they don't have as many. On the DIY channel they have this new show I am HOOKED on, Flea Market Flip. I love it!!!

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a great way to spend the evening.
    http://www.melanieschulz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts