Tuesday, April 02, 2013

A-Z challenge - B is for Blogging




As I have explained before I love to blog. I bet you would think I am this big talker - that all I do is talk talk talk talk. Actually I am a quiet person who blogs blogs blogs.




Now there was a time when I was a talker - like when I was in school, I was always getting in trouble for talking. I used to talk on the phone for hours and hours. I used to have this friend, who was home like me, with our little ones and we talked everyday. She would call me as soon as our kids were in school and we'd start talking. I had a wall phone, with this extra long cord, so I could do my laundry, cook, fold clothes, etc.  I do believe though, that I have talked myself out. Now I prefer to listen...or be quiet. I love quiet.

Blogging is a way to get out those ideas and thoughts that cram my head full.  I am also listening to those "voices" in my head, that need to be heard and validated.  If I didn't blog, I would probably talk to myself more than I already do.

This is not my only blog.  I have several I try and keep active on various subjects that I like. The Husband thinks I am a blogging machine.  Oh well.

Blogging keeps me sane. I enjoy it and it keeps me from bursting from all my kept-in thoughts. Does that make sense?




http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/




13 comments:

  1. I can't say I love blogging but I do know about talking on the phone for hours with a friend. Now, I don't talk on the phone if I don't have to and I know about the quiet. I am also enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love blogging too! It's a side benefit for me that people actually read what I write:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. LOL I get a big kick out of it.

      Delete
  3. I love it too. I've never really been in blog hops before besides the a-z challenge, but I love writing them.

    www.m5carolin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's a whole culture out there in the blogsophere.

      Delete
  4. Yours is the first I've seen to link B with blogging!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised. I thought it was obvious!

      Delete
  5. Great choice for B! True, blogging does come out as therapy when we most need to vent out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah if something happens I need to vent with no one interrupting me - I can sit down, calm down a bit and just write it out. Regardless if anyone reads - its the act of just getting it out and off my chest! I think blogging lowers blood pressure!!! Maybe?

      Delete
  6. "Talking on the phone for hours..."

    Recently my eldest lost her cell phone privileges for a week. I told her she could use the house phone to call anyone she wanted and she FREAKED out! She had no idea how to engage in a conversation on the phone. It would have been funny if it wasn't so sad...

    "Does that make sense?"

    Yep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post for the B :) I love my blog as well, Even if I did take a winter break, But I'm back doing the A-Z too :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts