Thursday, March 28, 2013

uh oh ~ we're out of...cat food!


2 things you should NEVER be out of


Whoa, I'm in trouble now - totally out. I let Miss Buster outside this morning - she doesn't know yet. Hopefully I can get around this without her catching on.  But, that won't work - cats instinctively know when their cat food is out. She has just a little bit of dry in her bowl.  She will bug me, set traps for me, be a pest, cut in front of me, try to trip me, and meow in strange Steven-King-like fashion.

I could try and trick her - with a few morsels of DOG FOOD!  (God forbid!)


photo credit: Damian Cugley via photopin cc

5 comments:

  1. How did the dinner go?? Inquiring minds need to know!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a cat person, but ...Got milk™?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. contrary to popular belief, milk will give cats diarrhea.

      Delete
  3. I agree wholeheartedly! Except I had to give up coffee with my acid reflux. Totally sucks. So I've become a tea snob instead. Almost as satisfying, but not quite.


    Tina @ Life is Good
    Co-host, April 2013 A-Z Challenge Blog
    @TinaLifeisGood, #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tea doesn't do it for me in the morning. I like it best in the afternoon!

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts