Tuesday, March 12, 2013

the BIG Tuesday Weigh In





In just a few hours I will be weighed in. I feel like a pig going to auction.  It is also the time they measure all my body parts.  I get the works today!

Yesterday I walked 6.5 miles and did my workout.  I did not starve myself because with all that walking and such I had a appetite.  I went to a sales meeting last night and stopped off at Taco Bell for 2 soft tacos - fresco style with a diet coke (which I detest) for my dinner.  I need to make a copy of all of those TO GO meals and keep it in my car. It has a list of what I can eat at various chain restaurants.

I just miss my food and all the things I used to love.




photo credit: Leo Reynolds via photopin cc

6 comments:

  1. Try diet coke with a coke topper. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah - more like a coke with a diet coke topper. Summertime, I love to drink a icy cold coke.

      Delete
  2. good luck with the weigh-in. I love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it turned out well.
    I can't drink diet drinks if I wanted to. The artificial sweeteners give me headaches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had the pallet for them - too sweet

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts