Friday, March 01, 2013

March used to be MY MONTH

me and my little sister - probably taking a bath in March!


March is my month! At least it used to be. 

  1. I was born March 2
  2. St Patrick's Day is March 17
  3. Spring is March 20
 That is how it was for the first 5 years of my life.
  1. My sister was born March 5 
It stayed this way for many years and I was content with it. Then I start serious dating a man who was born the same day as my sister.  Now I add him to "my March."

  1. March 5 - future husband's birthday

We think its pretty funny to marry in March -Hahahahaha

  1. March 8 - wedding anniversary

 It stayed this way for 24 years. I grew to hate it. After February's short month, March seems so  L O N G.  The weather is fickle - we've had some of our worse weather in March.  Then DIVORCE knocked off 2 dates.  YEY ME!!!

I had a few years, just starting to enjoy my month - when my mom decides to kill herself on March 7, 2008.

Now March is forever tainted. My sister has suggested that we just forget March and celebrate our birthdays in Sept. I've tried but March is still there and we just can't get it out of our mind.

My March

  1. March 2  - my birthday
  2. March 5 - my sisters birthday
  3. March 7 - my mom's "suicide date"
  4. March 17 - St. Patrick's Day
  5. March 20 - Spring.

Thank God for St. Patrick's day and Spring! 


     
     
     











4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm with Sis. I wonder if your mom knew what the date was since she waited until after your birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH she knew - I had spent that last week with her and celebrated my last birthday with my mom. Then I came home, and then it was Sisters birthday and Mom hadn't called. So my sister, called her. The coroner said she did it somewhere between March 5 and March 6. They found her March 7 and that is the date they legally use.

      No Mom knew...

      Delete
    2. That's really rough.

      Delete
    3. it is, what it is.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts