Saturday, March 02, 2013

It's my birthday and I'll BLOG if I want to

me and my grandma on my 5th birthday

 The house is quiet - Everyone is still sleeping. I need to grab some quiet moments alone so I can reflect on this "special" day.  Ohhhh,  why do I have to be so "deep?" 

I feel great this morning, and in good spirits. (Thank you Lord)  I have no idea what the day will unfold. I really like to treat it like a normal day with just a few "edible" perks.  When it's fitting, I will use my birthday coupon to get out of things I don't want to do. In other words,  I will milk it.








4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belated Happy Birthday to you!! Nice photo with your grandma! I see you are all ready to cut your cake. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts