Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Where are those 5 million jobs?




Where are those private sector jobs that were created and I keep hearing about? 

I must live on another planet - but I know several people who have been unemployed for a couple of years. We have in our family, a son who has been looking for a job for months.  (a veteran)

 I have another son who was working 3 part-time jobs as of last Friday.

And most important we have a daughter and son-in-law in WA. state  (Seattle/Tacoma Metro Area) who have been unemployed for well over a year -  living on food stamps and are getting evicted from their apartment.  Their  unemployment ran out in December.

I'm shaking my head here...I just don't get it. I hear one thing and see another and it does not add up.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it over and over, people will eventually come to believe in it. "

 Hey I'm all for positive thinking - but this is crazy. 




1 comment:

  1. Have any of them tried temp agencies? I've found jobs that way. The worker doesn't pay, the employer does.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts