Saturday, February 16, 2013

update on my boo boo




Looks like I am going to have to go in and see a Doctor for my left-thumb. I'll go Monday. It's still a throbbing-type of pain and I have to soak it all the time, just so I can have some relief. If I accidentally brush up against something, the tender pain just sends me through the roof.  It's red and the thumb is HOT. The other night my left hand and part of my arm was aching so the pain is moving up my arm.

It will be okay till Monday. I'll just go into the office - I'd rather save the emergency room visit for a real emergency.

I just want them to rip off that nail so I can get some relief, I want them to numb it first or I will scream so loud they will wish they did. Crazy little boo boo that has now grown to be a first-class pain in the thumb!


See http://mymorningcupofcoffee.blogspot.com/2013/02/boo-boo.html

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever go to the doctor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's actually showing signs of healing. Not as painfully tender as it was.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts