Sunday, February 17, 2013

too much party party




We really did have a good 3 day weekend this month. Since we didn't go out to dinner on VD I made Chicken Marsala - I don't make that enough so I'm thinking, I will make that for myself on my birthday.  -  Then we went to dinner at a friends home where they had a Burrito bar.  It was also a friend's birthday and so we had cake. I had 2 pieces!  Last night we attended the annual Wounded Warriors Banquet where the Husband gave the invocation. Tonight we have been invited to another friend's home, for dinner and to watch Fiddler on the Roof. The wife has never seen it (can you believe that???) and recently we all got on her case for it. I'm not sure I will go - Too much socializing for me. It may take me a week to re-coup!

All in all it was fun and I did rise to the occasion.












2 comments:

  1. Okay, don't you have a foodie (sp?) Son who can cook your birthday dinner?? I DON'T cook my own birthday dinner. It's a family rule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He "thinks" he is a foodie and yeah he could but I like the way I cook it. He always wants to "tweak" my recipes to prove he is a better cook than me and I am set in my ways. He does awesome hamburgers on the grill though.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts