Saturday, February 02, 2013

The Pity Party Link up




Here is some information about it.

http://lorihokie.blogspot.com/2013/01/pity-party-blog-hop.html


Oh what the heck- I linked up because it was a cute idea and sounds like fun!

At the end of every month, we will do a pity party post. (say THAT 10 times) Venting and having a pity party is good for the soul - You get it out of your thoughts, hear yourself and then you feel great!

Lord knows, I do have my pity party days where I could sit on the throne of Losers and rant for hours. So I missed the last post for Jan. Stay tuned for the post in Feb.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I look forward to a scathing rant for February! :-) There is still time to link up for January though if you think of anything that pissed you off last month. Old posts are welcome too if it's something that still gets your hackles up.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts