Thursday, February 07, 2013

The Insecure Writers Support Group



I have linked up with the Insecure Writers Support Group for the first Wednesday of every month. (I hope I remember)

Why do I link up with some of these challenges?  It keeps me writing - good or bad or just plain awful - keeps the brain working and keeps me accountable to my followers. 

I don't consider myself to be a "writer" - more of a blogger. I love to blog! The more I blog (which I guess is a form of writing) the better I get when I do write blog something of interest.  (see why I am NOT a writer?)  I just like to write blog for the fun and creativity of it.

So I am not too sure, that I belong in this group but what the heck, I'll give it a good try. (just the insecure part)

So that's my story and I am sticking to it.



11 comments:

  1. Haha welcome to IWSG! At least we'll never be short of coffee now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is definitely writing. I find it much more challenging that writing fiction. And as long as you are insecure, and you write, then you belong here :) Also, if you follow some of the other IWSG blogs, it helps to remember 'cuz you'll see their posts and be like "oh, crap, it's the first Wednesday of the month" as I did this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like fun. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Hi There. I'm visiting from the IWSG.
    Lots of writers started off as bloggers, so you never know... don't rule out the possibility...
    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Welcome to a great, and friendly blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds exactly what I need. Thanks

      Delete
  5. I looked a bunch of these blogs...they don't seem very insecure.

    Ha. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. They are a hard act to follow.

      Delete
  6. Yup, blogging is writing! Welcome to the IWSG. Looking forward to seeing you around. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts