Sunday, February 03, 2013

sentimental



For me, I get sentimental when any of our bay area sport teams win and play in a championship-type game.

BECAUSE: My Michael was a avid sports fan. No, he couldn't play but he was the biggest little fan.  My goodness he knew stats at age 6. He studied the "game" not just the players. In fact, he really wanted to be a Sports writer but knew he had to graduate college first. He was mighty with the pen. Years later, one of his best friends became a bay area sports writer on his own website and every time I see it, I just know Michael would of been a part of that.

For the life of me, I will never get over losing my son. On the most part now, I am fine. However I do have my days and while I am not crying or sobbing or anything like that - I am in a sentimental mood. Looking back on a truly wonderful son, that I loved with all my heart and soul. (still do)

So this afternoon, there is one missing - I still can't get over that!

photo credit: Chibie mSu via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts