Friday, February 01, 2013

I love February



When I close my eyes and think of February, I actually can see pink and red.  Now January...the only color that comes to mind after the bright red and greens of Christmas, is a grayish white. UGH!

So we start a new month and you know, I love new beginnings. In some ways, since we now have a paycheck - it's like our "New Year."  I can't go all "hog wild" though - money is still tight.  Especially since the state shortchanged the Husband's paycheck by a couple of hundred dollars.  He has to call HR to get a breakdown.  Their pay stub does not list a breakdown - ie; shift differential, holiday pay, overtime etc.

We are also having some beautiful weather - mild to warm in the sun. Feels like Spring but I know we have March and April to get through - and most of the time we tend to revert back to winter on those months.

March is a green month and April is a yellow month.

Gee am I the only one who assigns colors to the months in my mind????

  • Jan.    gray/white
  • Feb.    red and pink
  • March   GREEN
  • April    Yellow
  • May    red white and blue
  • June  sparkling white, silver 
  • July  red white and blue
  • August  sunflower yellow
  • Sept.  red
  • Oct.  orange 
  • Nov. orange and brown
  • Dec. red and green. 

photo credit: Pink Sherbet Photography via photopin cc

1 comment:

  1. I like how you assign colors to months. Gives you something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts