Monday, January 07, 2013

the building inspector



Today the building inspector comes to finally approve the new HVAC we had installed in October. Is that crazy or what? After that, our energy credit will kick in - at this rate of slowness, it might be closer to summer. And that actually would be good because of our high air conditioning costs which start usually in June. I think it's a $800 credit.

So I have to wait all day for him.

I don't like to wait for service people to come, unless they are delivering something really neat - like new furniture which I haven't had in years. Come to think about it, I can't remember when the last time I received any big delivery. Oh it must be over 10 years -maybe longer. 

Oh wait, the HVAC.  Well duh!  Yeah that was a fun day. Here I am in my late 50's yet when I make a huge purchase like a heating and air-system, I feel like a REAL grown-up.  (with real live bills and everything)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts