Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday




So today, the Husband will come home and stay up -  he is in the Honor Guard for the VFW and at 11:00 am there is a fellow Veteran being laid to rest.  The Husband is very dedicated to his fellow "brothers-in-arms."  When I think about it, that is practically our only social life. Not that I am complaining. I too,  find the Vets and retired Veterans all compatible. After all of that, he will come home and go to bed. I sure hope he makes it. Long day for him.

I on the other-hand have some Avon orders to deliver - customers to call - money to collect and new Brochures to date and sign - CURVES weigh in. It's going to be a sunny warm week (For Jan) and I want to be outside basking in all of that natural vitamin D. The sunshine energizes me.

We only have 3 more days, before we get paid for the first time in 2013 in this new job.






photo credit: Sister72 via photopin cc

2 comments:

  1. I was going to be nosy and and how curves was going, but I saw it on your other blog. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now if I can only keep the pace!

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts