Wednesday, January 09, 2013

settling in



So far, so good with the no paycheck this month. Of course it is only the 9th. Seems like it should be the 20th.

I had more than enough food stocked away - it's just those other weekly food expenses such as milk. The dog needs her OTC pills for her joints, we need to fill the car up with gas ($3.39 a gal here) and that's all I can think of right now. Oh and we are low on coffee. I still have a couple of bills to pay.


I've been laying low - working hard on 2 of my many niche blogs. I've taken this week to work on 2 blogs and next week I will work of 2 more. I saw a huge increase in traffic on both blogs and a substantial increase in google ad sense revenue. If I can keep this up, and work hard at it, just maybe I can generate a little part time income by this time next year.  That's my GOAL. I have so much to learn and its not easy. You have to have the time and patience to check it all out, network and market. I also need to learn how to do giveaways and such. Don't worry - Not on this blog. I hate to subject you to all of that here. Hey, you have to have a place where you can just Jell, and that is Morning Coffee.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts