Tuesday, January 01, 2013

New Year - New Laws

 873 new laws for Californians to abide by for now and all eternity.

Many of them are just common sense but because we have so many stupid people here - we have to put it down on paper to be a law.

Then there are those, who won't follow any law - but they keep making more laws for them who refuse to follow. It's like how many more laws do we need, before people will actually follow?

I for one, don't even know half the laws here - there are so many. I'm always being confronted with some new law (from years past) that I did not know anything about. And now there are 873 more.

And to think when I was a kid, I couldn't wait to be a grown-up because I didn't like my parents rules or the school rules...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts