Friday, January 18, 2013

Beautiful Day



It's our weekend! The sun is shining warm and I actually slept with the Husband last night!  I know it must be hard for him - he makes a schedule adjustment just so we can sleep together. That must be LOVE!

His weekend starts Friday morning at midnight so last night, he didn't have to go into work. He is back to his old self for 2 days and then when he goes back, he gets crabby! Oh I won't think about that yet - I will just enjoy the time we have together.

I am starting the Curves eating program Monday and I am not looking forward to that. But I have to do something drastic - My BMI is in the "waiting for a stroke or heart attack." My blood pressure is 123/78 which is high for me. My heart rate is 76. I just don't know how I am going to work in my cheap eats, with a diet. We still have the rest of this month to go...and the pantry is getting slim (not me) I have a lot of rice, noodles and pasta- meal stretchers - not good for me. I did lose about 3 lbs in a month - no inches yet.








2 comments:

  1. Your numbers sound good to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my body fat - its in the obese section. I must carry my weight well because I don't look "obese". So that really shook my tree. I'm 5'4. Well I'm working on it.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts