Monday, January 14, 2013

adjusting



Now that our weekends are Fridays and Saturdays - I get confused. I had to stop and think what today is. Monday!

I'm thinking about purchasing one of those daylight lamps for the Husband and I need to hang up some black-out curtains. He's been sleeping good but on sunny days, it is light in the bedroom and I know I would have a hard time sleeping. Many times I see he has a pillow over his face.  The SAD lamps would be when he gets up - usually around 4pm and then it starts getting dark. It wont be a problem in the summer. I think that is one reason why he is so crabby, just before he goes to work - lack of sunlight.

I on the other-hand, am adjusting to my end of it. I don't sleep as well without him and the dog won't sleep on the bed, despite my invitations. She'll cuddle a little and as soon as I turn off the light, down she goes. I pile the pillows, on husband's side to simulate a body!

I do have my quiet in the day which I enjoy. We are eating dinner a little later than usual now too. More like 6:30 to 7pm.  It will be better in the spring and summer.

We'll get through this - 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts