Friday, January 04, 2013

A LONG weird week



Maybe I should change the name of this blog to my mid-morning cup of coffee - since I got up at 8am this morning. Went to bed last night at 11:30.  At least I feel more rested. I just hate a part of that precious, quiet morning is lost. I told you I don't do change well.

I still can't decide if I should just discipline myself to keep my own schedule or what.  That is what it is all about - discipline and sticking to it. Really, I think I will just keep my own schedule - because of some earlier morning commitments I have - such as my ladies bible study on Wednesdays - and the occasional Friday work day. I can give myself some leeway on the weekends.

Well I think I have just made my decision, RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES.

Yep, it's been a very LONG, weird week for sure.

2 comments:

  1. What is normal rise and shine time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. normal for me - rise around 5:30-6:30 am and in bed between 9-10pm.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts