Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What I am watching Wednesday!

Todd Carmichael on DANGEROUS GROUNDS

We're not big TV watchers at my house but we do watch some. We tend to look for different types of shows. My latest "addiction" is Dangerous Grounds on the Travel Channel.

Well I love coffee - like Duh! So I really enjoy his dangerous adventures, that take him all over, looking for that perfect, unique cup of coffee. (for me!)  I love his personality and I mean, this man LOVES COFFEE!!! 

My middle son, turned me onto it - he saved a show for me to watch and I just let it sit for awhile. Then I watched it the other night and I can't get enough!  (Sounds like me, in the morning)

...Oh thank God for people like him - who go to the 4 corners of the earth to bring back coffee for me.

http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-shows/dangerous-grounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts