Sunday, December 09, 2012

Tweaked my back



I don't know what, where or when this happened, but when I got up from a afternoon nap yesterday my back was in spasm.  I think I slept wrong. I might have had my body all contorted in a weird position - trying to keep warm under a small blanket. Silly me.

Today I am icing it, taking ibuprofen and muscle relaxers. It hurts when I sit and then when I get up, it spasms on me. Ouch.  The good news is, I know enough about my back to know, this is not a disc-related tweak - purely muscle.  So while it does still hurt, its not anything serious. Just rest it. I do take a short walk and then come home to ice it.

Tomorrow is a big day - the Dad needs me. Wouldn't you just know it? 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe if you sleep properly in bed that will help.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts