Sunday, December 16, 2012

Thank you Google



I wanted to publicly THANK Google's blogger for stopping a hijacking of my blog. This is the first time I've ever had this happen.

Here's the email I received: 

Someone recently tried to use an application to sign in to your Google Account - xxxxxxx.com.  We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt:

Sunday, December 16, 2012 11:46:52 PM UTC
IP Address: 89.141.44.76 (89.141.44.76.dyn.user.ono.com.)

Location: Torrejón de Ardoz, Spain

Heads up friends and followers. Time to change your passwords and be on the watch. 

And finally to Mr. Hijacker:

Don't mess with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts