Friday, December 21, 2012

Snowing, the Husband and my last day at work.

not much but sure made us all happy


It has snowed on and off all day - mostly slushy snow in the afternoon, mixed with rain. I was a little late to work.

Today was my last day with the girls. And wouldn't you know it, they were awful. The whole day. So I was glad I was leaving. I agreed to on occasion, to watch the girls once a month so they can go out to dinner or a movie. Those evenings are not usually so bad because I can always put them to bed!

And the Husband sent me a text with a smiley face - which means he must have got the permanent job with the State of Confusion.

Finally, my sister text me to tell me, last night she was almost car-jacked. She lives in Colorado. One guy actually came up to her car door and tried to get in - fortunately her car was locked. She drove away and they had the audacity to follow her. Scary. This was about 7pm last night. She said they are having a lot of car-jacking in her area.

I didn't go to Curves today, because I had to work. I stopped by there afterwards but they were closed for lunch. 1:30 - 3pm. So, they will just have to wait until tomorrow for the new campaign 1 Avon brochures. Oh and I did get 1 order from Curves. I want to make as much from there as I pay into Curves. Then I would be breaking even. That would be nice.








1 comment:

  1. Scary for sister. I'm surprised that curves is closed for so long at lunch. At least you went there!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts